Self Introduction is the most important things for all students .It is required to introduce himself in school or in new place . First introduction is the valueable. Anyone can introduce himself by his speech.The best way of introduction is as follows- 
Self Introduction

Good morning Sir / Madam .
First of all thankyou for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself .
My name is Samridhi.
I am 21 years old.
My father is a farmer.
My mother is a housewife.
I am basically from Chintpurni , Kangra, Himachal Pradesh .
I did my graduation in B.com from Govt. Degree college Chintpurni.
Currently  I am pursuing M.B.A. in Govt. Degree college Chintpurni.
My strength are In am self-motivated ,hard working and a disciplined person.
My short term goal is to get a job in reputed company and a my long term goal is to achieve a good position where I can build my career and help the organization too.
My hobbies are listing to music cooking and reading Books.
That's all about me Thankyou again.

.........................................by Samridhi.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post